Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Quick Update

Well, only about 3 more weeks or so to my yearly Tucson training camp with Endurance Corner. I have taken a bit of a different approach this year working with Tim Waggoner. This has worked for me in the past and I look forward to this upcoming season.

This year instead of forcing the indoor work I have been trying to incorporate the snow into my training with some skate skiing and snow shoeing. It's been somewhat of a half fast effort but when I don't feel like biking or running indoors at least I know this is a good option.

I have also been incorporating the TRX system both on my own and in a class setting with Kari Woodall. This has really improved my core strength and kept things interesting over the WI winter.

After my training camp I look forward to a block of some solid run racing and then onto the triathlon season culminating with my 4th crack at Ironman Wisconsin.

Cheers,

Josh

No comments: