Saturday, April 11, 2009

Recovering

Well, not much going on right now. This week has consisted of some easy building to steady runs and a couple of technique swims including one lesson with Kari. There were a couple of nights after camp where I woke up with a little bit of a scratchy throat but that was expected with the large increase in training stress that I hit last week. My training stress balance is back to 0 and now perhaps on the positive side of the equation while last week we were pretty far into the negative TSB.

Moving forward tomorrow I get back on the bike and start building the bike again. I'm looking forward to starting to hit some regular training weeks again although I have quite a bit of work travel in the next few weeks. I have also been adding a bit of a run/walk strategy to my run training and am still trying to wrap my head around this idea for half IM and IM races.

Hoping for some good weather after my training week in the desert heat.

No comments: